I am a Seattle based certified bridal makeup artist that specializes in "you but better" looks that are timeless and classic. As a hopeless romantic, I found my passion in bridal makeup. I love meeting new brides, connecting with them and getting to learn all about their vision for their wedding day. I started my bridal makeup business to provide beauty-obsessed millennials, like myself, with a luxury experience that goes above and beyond what you would expect in a makeup artist.
I have always had a love of learning from the greatest makeup artists and being inspired- from being a young girl playing with my mom's makeup collection, to doing all of my girlfriend's makeup for high school dances, college events, and their weddings, to reading all of Bobbi Brown's makeup books.
i'm raquel alba
- I have a self published photography book
- I am Colombian and born and raised in Washington D.C.
- I have the sweetest black kitty and her name is Evee
- When i'm not doing bridal makeup on weekend, I'm at my full time job during the week at a bio tech company.
- If i'm not working, you'll find me in my cozies on the couch watching cheesy movies with my fiancé and cat!
- I just recently got engaged to my INCREDIBLE boyfriend in Sedona, AZ. He pulled off the most amazing proposal!
A few random things about me...
find me on instagram
Photo by Chelsey
Photo by Essence of Us
Luxury wedding makeup artist
Servicing seattle, Bellevue, Bainbridge, Snohomish, tacoma